Our Commitment and Recommendations for Individuals Attending Services or Events:
COVID-19 is an emerging respiratory disease. Everyone can do their part to help plan, prepare, and respond to this threat. Our desire is that when we return to in-person, indoor services, we do so as soon and safely as possible. For that reason, when we do meet again for service, the following safety guidelines will be maintained until further notice. Please notice there are two parts to this: "What WE are doing" and "What YOU can do". We need your help and cooperation to make this a smooth and safe place to worship.
What WE are doing:
· The main entrance doors will either be propped open or held open for you by a gloved and masked usher(s).
· Anyone working to prepare or distribute food will be required to wear a mask and gloves.
· Ushering and security staff will be advised on safety measures and will be performing these throughout the service.
· Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
· Restrooms will be open and cleaning supplies provided for you to use.
· All classrooms, offices, common space in the fellowship hall will be closed for the time being.
· When we resume in-person, indoor services, Sunday School classes will NOT be meeting. Students will remain with their families in the main auditorium until further notice.
· However, the Nursery room will be open to nursing mothers.
· Following each use of the building, a thorough cleansing and disinfecting process will be performed. (We will wipe down with cleaner/disinfectant frequently touched surfaces such as: doorknobs, counter tops, tables, bathroom fixtures, cabinets, etc.)
· Instead of passing the offering plates, they will be placed on the platform steps at the conclusion of service. You may place your offerings in the plate before exiting the building.
What YOU can do:
· We will NOT be taking your temperature before you enter the building. We ask that you responsibly monitor your symptoms.
· If you have a fever, cough or other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or you have been exposed to someone with active COVID-19, please remain at home until you are certain that you are symptom-free.
· Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring their students stay with them during the service. No student(s) should be roaming the building without their parent/guardian.
· Restroom use:
oWe ask that only 3 people at a time be in each restroom.
oParents must accompany children 10 and under.
oWithin restrooms, all points of contact should be wiped down with available disinfectant by you AFTER EVERY USE.
oPlease wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, and/or hand sanitizer.
· Please wear masks when entering the building and until you are seated. You may remove them once you have done so. However, if you feel wearing a mask is in the best interests of your safety, or that of your family, you may continue to wear a mask. (NOTE: The worship team and speakers will NOT be wearing masks while performing their responsibilities.)
· Upon entering the building, please proceed directly to a seat in the sanctuary.
· Please leave the back 3 rows open for families with young children.
· Family members should sit together whenever possible.
· Please do not bring food or beverages into the building.
· Be mindful and respectful of others by practicing social distancing while inside and outside the building. Please use established social distancing guidelines:
oMaintain spacing of at least 6 feet between persons.
oRefrain from shaking hands, hugging, or other physical touching.
oConsider nodding, bowing, or waving instead of shaking hands, or hugging.
· If you need to use the copier, fax, computer, instrument, etc., please wipe down the shared equipment with a disinfectant wipe before each use.
· At the conclusion of the service, please exit the building immediately.
· If after the service you would like to fellowship, please do so outside of the building while observing social distancing recommendations.
Please understand these measures are meant to be temporary and are being put in place for your protection. We understand if you are still concerned about attending in-person, indoor services and wish to delay your return. Thank you for your support, patience, and respect for the safety of others and yourself.
Senior Pastor David Trammell